Skrill is one of the most popular digital wallet providers available worldwide. It’s earned the trust of the masses in many countries by offering secure, fast, and convenient payments.
For these reasons, Skrill has become a part of the iGaming community, with many players using it as their preferred payment method. It is also one of the most popular payment options for sportsbook betting in Canada, and many bookies have made it possible to deposit and withdraw funds using this e-wallet.
A good range of available payment methods is one of the deciding factors for choosing a sports betting site. Therefore, we recruited our team of experts to review and compile a list of the best bookmakers that accept Skrill.
Best Online Bookmakers That Accept Skrill
With Skrill being one of the most popular payment methods for Canadian bettors, we deemed it extremely important to identify the best Skrill betting sites. However, we know how difficult it can be to find a good website without having to make compromises.
Thus, while we looked only at bookmakers that accept Skrill, we still applied the same rigorous criteria that we always use to assess the quality of a betting site. Whichever betting site from our list you opt for, rest assured that it is licensed and safe, offering attractive bonuses and promotions and a wide range of bets on many sports.
10Bet100% Bonus Up To $100 *T&C Apply Full terms apply.
22Bet100% Bonus Up To $300 *T&C Apply Full terms apply.
888sport100% Bonus Up To $200 *T&C Apply Full terms apply.
BetWarrior100% Match Up To $300 *T&C Apply Full terms apply.
Betway100% Matched Bonus Up To $200 *T&C Apply Full terms apply.
Pinnacle///// ///// ///// *T&C Apply Full terms apply.
LeoVegas100% Bonus Up To $300 *T&C Apply Full terms apply.
PowerPlayUp To $100 in Free Bets *T&C Apply Full terms apply.
Spin Sports100% Bonus Up To $200 in Free Bets *T&C Apply Full terms apply.
Sports Interaction100% Bonus Up To $100 *T&C Apply Full terms apply.
How to Make a Deposit on Skrill Betting Sites
If you’ve heard of the advantages of using Skrill as a form of payment and decide to try it for online betting, the very first thing you should do is to open a Skrill account.
Since Skrill is an online financial institution, you can register with it from the comfort of your home, and setting up an account is easy as pie. Just fill in the required personal information, such as your full name, email, password, country of residence, and preferred currency.
Once you’ve signed up, you can start depositing money. There are a couple of ways to do this: receive money from another Skrill account or use a bank transfer option.
Having done this, you will be ready to use Skrill to deposit money in Skrill betting sites. Here is how you can do that:
- Look at our comprehensive list and choose one of the bookmakers that accept Skrill.
- Click Register, Sign up, Join, or a similar button and supply the necessary information to register an account.
- Log in and go to the Cashier section on the website.
- Set Skrill as your preferred payment method and choose how much you’d like to deposit.
- Go to your Skrill account and confirm the payment.
- You should be able to see the money in your bookmaker account since e-wallet transactions are usually instantaneous.
After you’ve made your first deposit, don’t forget to claim any welcome bonuses there might be. Many bookmakers offer sign-up or first deposit bonuses.
However, note that they also have minimum deposit limits, and make sure you know what they are before making a deposit. You can usually find this information on the websites’ Payments or Terms and Conditions page.
How to Withdraw Funds in a Skrill Betting Site
While many casinos enable the use of Skrill as a deposit method, take into account that some of them may not support withdrawals to your Skrill account. In these cases, you would have to use alternative methods to transfer the money to your account.
However, we’ve singled out the best Skrill bookmakers for you, meaning that all of the operators on our list also allow for Skrill withdrawals. To cash out using Skrill, just follow these simple steps:
- Go to the Cashier page on the Skrill betting site of your choice.
- Set Skrill as a preferred method for withdrawal.
- Taking into account the unique minimum and maximum withdrawal limits, select the amount you want to withdraw.
- Go to your Skrill account and verify the transaction.
We’ve already mentioned that e-wallet transactions are usually instantaneous, including Skrill. However, whereas most sportsbooks allow for instant deposits, they may need some time to process and approve your withdrawals.
The Pros and Cons of Using Skrill
Finally, let’s see what some advantages and disadvantages of using Skrill for online betting are.
- A safe and secure payment method
- Fast transactions
- Convenience (you can use Skrill anywhere and on all devices)
- VIP program offering unique benefits, 24h support, and better fees
- Payment fees can be higher compared to competitors
- Some websites may not offer welcome bonuses if you use Skrill
Is it legal to use Skrill in online bookmakers in Canada?
What is the minimum deposit limit in Skrill bookmakers?
Are Skrill bookmakers safe?