For a lot of bettors across the globe, Pinnacle doesn’t really need an introduction. It’s one of the oldest sportsbooks in the world, having been established back in 1998. Since then, Pinnacle has gone through many transformations, but it is still a trusted platform for countless players. It now serves bettors from over 100 countries in a total of 16 languages.
The site is operated by Ragnarok Corporation N.V. and holds a valid license from Curacao. The bookie provides sports betting services in almost all sports players like to place wagers on, but it also boasts live betting, a live casino, regular casino, esports, and virtual sports.
The platform offers almost no bonuses, which is unusual for a sportsbook of that size today. However, the fantastic betting odds compensate for the lack of lucrative bonuses. Players can also benefit from some of the lowest margins, extremely fast withdrawals, and barely existent betting and win limits.
You can already see how remarkable this platform is, but we still need to cover its main features and services — the sports, bets, promotions, and special features. So, without further ado, let’s jump right in!
Pinnacle Sports Selection
After more than two decades on the market, Pinnacle has managed to put together one of the biggest sports selections in the online sports betting world.
The main sports that are usually completely covered on Pinnacle are:
Besides them, you can also place wagers on boxing, cricket, curling, golf, Formula 1, rugby, and many more. Naturally, you shouldn’t forget that there are many virtual sports, including virtual leagues like the Italian soccer league, Spanish soccer league, Virtual Tennis Open, and others, that you can bet on as well.
Types of Bets Pinnacle Has
Like any other notable sports betting site in the world, Pinnacle has also made sure to offer a wide selection of betting markets. Therefore, you’ll have plenty of choices when you find a sporting event or match you want to bet on. Here are the main types of bets you can place:
- 1×2 — This is a typical three-way bet where you get to bet on the home team winning, the away team winning, or the match ending in a draw.
- Accumulator — This one is also known as the parlay bet, and it allows you to combine several bets into one. You have to correctly guess the outcomes of every wager to win the entire slip. Naturally, the odds are much higher here as they are not combined but multiplied.
- Handicap — This bet adds points to the underdog and removes them from the favourite, making a game between unevenly matched teams fair.
- Total — This one lets you wager on the number of points or goals scored in a game. You can effectively bet on the total score being above or below a certain number.
- Teaser — Teaser bets combine the handicap and accumulator bet. The teaser allows you to adjust the handicap or the total number of points on your own, so you can effectively improve your winning chances.
- Outright — This type of bet allows you to wager on the winner of an entire sporting event — in other words, the winner of a league or championship.
- Matchup — A matchup is an interesting type of bet that’s fairly popular on Pinnacle, and it allows you to bet on the performance of two players against each other.
- Live betting — Pinnacle has an entire section dedicated to live betting called the Live Centre. Here you can place bets on a wide variety of matches and games currently on.
Pinnacle Unique Features
One of the best features of Pinnacle is its extremely low margin that’s often as low as 2%. However, if you’re interested in averages, you’ll be happy to learn that the average margin at Pinnacle is only 3%, while the industry-wide standard is 6%.
Thanks to these margins, Pinnacle members can bet using some of the most competitive odds out there. Also, they are the reason why barely anyone minds that Pinnacle doesn’t offer bonuses for sports bettors.
Pinnacle is also known for its high betting limits. Depending on the sport and the bet in question, the limit can go as high as $50,000. Players can even win up to $1 million for special events like the FIFA World Cup.
Pinnacle Bonuses and Promotions
At the moment, Pinnacle doesn’t offer any bonuses for sports bettors, which is the only real downside of this platform. It used to offer them in the past, but in recent years, the site has opted for improving the winning chances of players and giving them more betting options instead of constantly offering new bonuses.
This might not be attractive to some bettors, but we believe it shouldn’t be a problem, precisely because of how great the overall experience is.
As for other services, like the casino and virtual sports, Pinnacle does offer a few interesting promotions. So, if you’re interested in something other than sports betting, feel free to take a look at the bonuses and choose the ones you like.
All in all, despite the lack of bonuses, Pinnacle offers an amazing service that tops the competition in many ways. Pinnacle boasts a low margin, extremely high win limits, and enough sports and betting markets to suit all tastes. It’s a remarkable platform that still keeps surprising its members, even after such a long time in business. We fully recommend that you test it out for yourself.
Does Pinnacle accept Canadian bettors?
Is Pinnacle a legitimate platform?
Can Canadian bettors claim the Pinnacle welcome bonus?